Friday, August 7, 2009

Tomorrow will be one year since we drove home from Calgary with our hopes of IVF working destroyed. I'm not sure how I'll be tomorrow. It's going to be a hard day for a few reasons. The thing is I don't know if I'm dreading tomorrow because of it being the anniversary of the IVF not working or because it kind of marked the beginning of a horrible year for me. Not to mention two people I love are getting married tomorrow and I can't be there to see it because I'm no longer a part of their family. :(

In any case, tomorrow I will feel what I want to feel...cry if I want to cry...scream if I want to scream...laugh if I want to laugh. But I have made a commitment to myself that, after tomorrow, I move on and leave it all in the past. Like I said yesterday, I have built an incredible life for myself and it's about time I started living it and enjoying it!! GRATITUDE. 

No comments: