Friday, July 31, 2009

Everything Happens For A reason--Haven't You Heard?

People often form addictions or become obsessed in order to avoid reality or fill a hole in their lives. I wanted a house full of children...no question. I have wanted another child since DS's 2nd birthday. But I know that this need intensified over the years as a result of me feeling like there was something missing in my life. I was lonely. Being lonely in a marriage is a horrible feeling. I was trying to fill a void. I'm learning that I guess DH wasn't as eager to have a child as I was and that I was just pulling him along. Maybe he never really wanted the life he had with DS and I either. Maybe this is why we never got pregnant. Because I heard once (or 4 billion times) that everything happens for a reason. 

No comments: