Friday, April 11, 2008

Called in to the "period hotline" yesterday. So this is 2 phone calls and 1 month/4 days since we went on the IVF list. Only approximately 3 more months to go. Woo hoo! I've been occupying my time lately by BARFING. Yuck. The flu has kicked my butt! I can only hope I shed a pound or two out of this agony. 
My friend got me this book called The Infertility Cure. It's all about The Chinese Method. I've only read the introduction so far...because I started barfing about 6 hours after getting it but it sounds really interesting. The author claims there is no such thing as infertility or "old eggs". So I'll read it and see what I get from it. I already know I need to cut out the caffeine, alcohol, cheese and meat. I haven't had coffee in 3 or 4 days but I keep getting a headache later on in the day...not sure if it's because of the flu or the caffeine withdrawal. Anyway, I'm going to try really hard to cut out these items out of my diet. I did have a mojito with my friend tonight (ahh...if only we were back on the cruise ship) but then turned down the wine. Trust me, that's a huge step for me. 

No comments: