Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Cycle Day 1 for me again. Phoned into the period hotline. It seems like forever since DH and I were in Calgary but it's only been two months. *sigh*
The acupuncture did help with my PMS but WOW, AF is kicking my butt today. I have MAJOR cramps....yuck! I'm also very moody but I think it might be because I cut out the coffee completely this week. I was allowing myself one cup a day for the past couple of weeks but this week I'm done. I have SUCH a headache, it's unbelievable. I do have a cup or two of green tea in the evenings which must be just enough caffeine to relieve the headache, thank goodness. I've also been watching my dairy intake (no glass of milk for me at dinner time *cry*) but the booze and meat continue to be challenging. I am going to try to avoid alcohol though. I am also so hungry lately!!! OMG, I could eat anything at any time. I'm constantly jonesing for something to eat. I think it's me replacing my caffeine addiction with food. I better keep walking every night!!

I read about this stuff called Royal Jelly that women are taking. I can't wait to ask the acupuncturist about that. I'm also looking for some organic prenatal vitamins since apparently over the counter vitamins aren't good for you. 

No comments: