Sunday, May 18, 2008

Yay for Me!

Well I believe I have successfully kicked the caffeine habit. Woo hoo! No more coffee for me just a cup or two of green tea after dinner. AND, I actually went to shopping club last night and did not drink a drop of alcohol!!! I felt really good last night and this morning. I'm going to try to keep it up but I'm at a loss as to what to drink besides water when I go out though. I had iced tea last night but I'm thinking it's likely too sweet which is another thing to avoid. My acupuncturist says I'm defeating the purpose if I stress out too much about what I am eating and drinking. She thought I was doing really well with cutting out caffeine and dairy. 

I was feeling a bit bummed today for some reason so I went for a walk with DH and then listened to this cool mp3 recording I downloaded from www.anjionline.com. It's an imagery and breathing technique especially for fertility. I am feeling so much better and more positive. 

I have had 2 acupuncture treatments already and go back again this week for another. I've also emailed a Naturopath here in my city and am waiting to hear back from her when she gets back from holidays. I am trying to chill out and be patient with this treatment but at the same time I am so anxious because I would be thrilled if we could conceive naturally and not need IVF. 

No comments: