Wednesday, July 2, 2008

It Has Begun!

Well I started the birth control pills on Monday after a bit of a gong show at the pharmacy. Apparently they don't know what to do with a prescription that isn't on one of those small pieces of paper! Jeesh! Anyway, I was able to convince the pharmacist that it was indeed a legal prescription and so now we're in business. I will have all the rest of my drugs sent to me from the Calgary Clinic's Pharmacy though just to be safe. 
So the plan is to do 21 days of BCP. On July 17th I have to go for blood work and an ultrasound to make sure I have no cysts and my uterus looks good and then if all is good I start doing the stims. It's actually only 2 injections a day so that isn't so bad. I am expected to by in Calgary for July 31st. My DH is in Europe until July 24th...I may go up to Calgary by myself first and then DH will join me later. Our retrieval is still set for August 5th with a transfer on August 8th and hopefully we'll be back home around the 10th or 11th. Please send positive vibes/prayers out to the universe for us.
Oh yes! And I am starting a new acupuncture regime next week which will include 2 treatments on my back per week. This will fatten up my uterine lining and help with my little peanuts snuggling in real tight.
I am so nervous I could puke.  

No comments: