Friday, July 18, 2008

Wishing And Waiting and Hoping and Praying

I went back to the hospital for blood tests today. Not sure when Calgary will get the results but I'm really hoping it turns out to be nothing and we can continue on with the protocol as planned. I heard from DH today. He phoned me from Europe. Even though I KNOW the cyst is no big deal I started to cry when I told him about it. Of course, he said it's no big deal and we will get through this and not to worry. He is so strong. 
Oh ya', and I'm a cleanse drop out. It was so HARD to stick to it while camping!! I made it halfway through the 10 day cleanse and then threw in the towel. I am still focusing on eating healthy though and cutting all the bad stuff out of my diet. Thank you Jesus for non-alcoholic beer!! Mmm...beer and clam on a sunny day. Yum!
Still going to acupuncture and I was even hooked up with a lady in Calgary who does acupuncture and specializes in fertility. She works with the clinic up there. So I was able to book a couple of appointments with her while I'm there. Yay! 
Will write more when I hear about the cyst situation. 

No comments: