Saturday, August 9, 2008

My BFF said I might feel better if I let it out so I'm going to go for it.

F*&^, F&*(, F*&^, FU&^, F@#$, F@#$, F#$%, F@#$!!! I AM SO F@#$ING PISSED OFF!! I FEEL RIPPED OFF AND CHEATED. WHY DO STUPID BLEEPING WOMEN WHO LEAVE THEIR CHILDREN MOTHERLESS SO THAT THEY CAN GO SCREW MEN IN OTHER COUNTRIES GET TO BE MOTHERS AND I DON'T GET TO HAVE ANOTHER BABY? WHY DO WOMEN WHO DROWN THEIR CHILDREN, HIT THEIR CHILDREN, DRUG THEIR CHILDREN, PIMP THEIR CHILDREN, LEAVE THEIR BABIES ALONE IN A HOTEL ROOM IN PORTUGAL SO THEY CAN HAVE DINNER IN A FANCY RESTAURANT GET TO BE A MOTHER AND I CAN'T HAVE ANOTHER BABY? THE WORLD IS F@#$ED! 

2 comments:

Tamara said...

Oh Lisa, your BFF is right, it's ok to vent... oh my goodness, I'm feeling for you right now. I can't imagine what you're going through but I love you, and I'm sending you many hugs... you're so strong and you will get through this and I am soooooo proud of you. xoxoxoxoxox

lori black said...

Lisa,
as i sit here with tears streaming down my face and barley able to see the key board, I wonder how can I help my cousin who is an amazing mother experience the joy one more time. It is not fair that you of all people have to have so much pain and agony well there are mothers out there that don't even apprieciate just how lucky they are. I had NO idea you where going through this. I love you and jason, just know that your family is always here for you. You are a very strong woman and I know you can get through anything hell you raised the most wonderful boy at such a young age.
I love you so much and I wish I was closer to you just to be there for you.
love you
Lori xoxoxoxo