Saturday, August 9, 2008

When I woke up this morning I thought for a split second that it was all a bad dream. But then I knew it wasn't. Sometimes it's hard to understand why things happen to people but I truly believe that it's all part of some "master plan". Today I know why the universe gave me Riley at such a young age...it was so that going through this would be more bearable. I can't even imagine how painful it must be to be in my situation never knowing the joy and miracle of having a child. It is my hope that one day I will understand why we had to go through this pain and suffering just to have a child. Some day it will be my turn. 

1 comment:

Lisa said...

I have been reading and thinking of you. I am sorry for you but as you know there is another plan for you guys. Hugs and kisses to you both.

Lisa